Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Tucker1991
Frequent Visitor

Calculating Active Agents Per Day

Hi,

Basically I want to calculate calculate when an Agent is active and then use that to calculate how many agents are active per day and how many days an agent is active.

I've been attempting to do this with a nested if function below as a calculated column. For some reason though it only calculated the greater than "value". I even switched the greater and less than symbols and it still only calculated the greater than "value"

Active Agents2 = IF((SUM('Agent Data Freshdesk - New'[Tickets resolved]) + SUM('Agent Data Amazon - New'[Contacts handled]))<9,"Active",IF(SUM('Agent Data Freshdesk - New'[Tickets resolved]) + SUM('Agent Data Amazon - New'[Contacts handled])>10,"Inactive"))

Now when a make a measure using this function everything works great, the only issue is I don't know how to summarize the data in a measure as the display type is text.

I'm still learning PowerBI.

Jalal

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Tucker1991,

Please mark the right/helpful reply as answer. More people will learn new things here.  If you haven't, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Angelia

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Tucker1991,

Please use the COUNTA function which support text, dates, and logical values an so on. 

Best Regards,
Angelia

Phil_Seamark
Employee
Employee

Hi @Tucker1991

Any chance you can post some sample data, including expected output based on the sample data?

To learn more about DAX visit : aka.ms/practicalDAX

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.