Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mcdro441
Frequent Visitor

CQ and AA combined Analytics - Inconsistent number of calls taken by agents

I have set up the Auto Attendant & Call Queue Historical Report (documentation) using the Power BI desktop template provided. The report is titled "CQ and AA combined Analytics" in Power BI.

I am confused about what I see as a mismatch in the data that is pulled. On the Call Queue page (and corresponding table), the number of incoming calls that were transferred to an agent are shown. On the Agent Timeline page, we can see the number of calls taken by each agent. However, the total number of calls taken by agents on the Agent Timeline page is significantly less than the number of calls transferred to agent according to Call Queue.

My feeling is that there is not error, but perhaps I am misinterpreting one of these numbers. Can anyone explain to me why there is this discrepancy?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
mcdro441
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-zhangti , thanks for the response

The discrepancy is not limited to just the most recent data; as you can see in the following screenshot, the call volumes are different throughout the reporting period. For example, on 20/07/2022 there were apparently 5 calls transferred to agents, but the agent timeline has no agents receiving calls on that date.

mcdro441_0-1659404766804.png

I have also refreshed the data, but to no avail.

v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @mcdro441 

Consider if this could be the reason?

Data is typically available within 30 minutes of the call completing; however, there are occasions where it may take several hours for data to appear. You will have to refresh the data to see any new data.

vzhangti_0-1659074362641.png

Auto Attendant & Call Queue Historical Report - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.