Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

MrCrow
Helper I
Helper I

Button that can drill down or up for multiple graphs at the same time

Hey there!

Working on an analysis report that will have one large window for a graph, and it will have multiple bookmarks to show different graphs in that single window.  What i was hopeful to add was a few buttons that can drill down or up all graphs at the same time.   So for example, if i have up a graph that was origonally looking at monthly data and i wanted to look at quartly data, i could use this button to drill specifically to quartly data that will also drill every single hidden report to quartly data.   

Possible?   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrCrow Just drill down all visuals and save that state in a bookmark similar to drill up and then add those two bookmarks to two buttons and then I think it will work

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrCrow Just drill down all visuals and save that state in a bookmark similar to drill up and then add those two bookmarks to two buttons and then I think it will work

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, the best way is to copy each report 4 times and create bookmarks for each filter?   That would result in 20 graphs.   Would that cause the report to be sluggish?  

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.