Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MrCrow
Helper I
Helper I

Button that can drill down or up for multiple graphs at the same time

Hey there!

Working on an analysis report that will have one large window for a graph, and it will have multiple bookmarks to show different graphs in that single window.  What i was hopeful to add was a few buttons that can drill down or up all graphs at the same time.   So for example, if i have up a graph that was origonally looking at monthly data and i wanted to look at quartly data, i could use this button to drill specifically to quartly data that will also drill every single hidden report to quartly data.   

Possible?   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrCrow Just drill down all visuals and save that state in a bookmark similar to drill up and then add those two bookmarks to two buttons and then I think it will work

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrCrow Just drill down all visuals and save that state in a bookmark similar to drill up and then add those two bookmarks to two buttons and then I think it will work

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, the best way is to copy each report 4 times and create bookmarks for each filter?   That would result in 20 graphs.   Would that cause the report to be sluggish?  

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.