Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

JonHawken

Building a PowerBI report for a specific webpage

Hi,

I'm a PowerBi beginner and I’m struggling to build a report/dashboard in PowerBi.

What I want is the source/medium report from Google Analytics for a specific page, using these metrics

Sessions

Bounce rate

Average time on site

Transactions

Revenue

Conversion rate

Average transaction

CPA (have to upload costs)

I've conncted to GA as a data source and can see metrics to pull in but can't see how to set dates or filter by page.

Thanks,

Jon

1 REPLY 1
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @JonHawken,

When you bring the Time attribute in your query, you have the ability to right click on the time field and specify the filter condition (Before, After, etc.) after the filter has been applied you can click on a gear box next to the Filtered Rows step in the Applied Steps section on the right and tweak it if you need to.

Here is a similar thread about setting date range limit on google analytics query. Could you go check if it helps in your scenario? Smiley Happy

In addition, here is an idea about google analytics incremental load using date range and filters. You can vote it up and add your comments there to improve Power BI on this feature.

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.