Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bookmarks Scroll is not working

I am using two button to hide and show a text box in Power BI Page. In text box I am displaying Last Refresh Date of SSAS cube. I have around 25 pages in a file. 

I needs two bookmarks for each page. 

When I add the 12th bookmark then I am not able to search that bookmark from the scroll of the Bookmark dropdwon.Power BI issue.png

same issue is posted in below link but for me it is not working . I am using Power BI desktop NOV 2018 update. 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/No-scroll-for-list-of-bookmarks/m-p/410432#M188286

If this is a bug then  should I open a ticket with the Microsoft or any workaround to fix the issue?

Appreaciate immediate help.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am facing the same issue, I am not able to see all the bookmarks I created under Action Scroll bar.

Please let me know how you resolved this issue.

Thank you!

Regards,

Aswini

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi azhariqbal499,

Have you solve your issue by now? If you have, could you kindly mark my answer to finish the thread?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi azhariqbal499,

I have made a test on your issue, however I couldn't reproduce your issue, all bookmarks can be selected in the scroll bar of action option like below:

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please Share your file and what version you are using.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.