Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

tmorais
Helper I
Helper I

BookMark, Slider Date and Gateway Problem!

months ago, everything worked. Now the gateway updates the data and the slider object between dates simply doesn't update to the last date of the loaded data, forcing the user to pull the slider to the right to see the last records loaded today. Slider object between dates broke in these recent PowerBI Desktop updates?

I used a Bookmark to clear filters and in addition to clearing the filters, I preselected some as Status=active. Now my bookmark to clear filters resets the slider object between dates to the point where the bookmark was saved, causing the user to pull the slider again to the right.

It is necessary that PowerBi has a behavior control for the slider object, so that it is updated with the last date and selects it daily when updating the data through the gateway or not...

It is necessary that an object can be unaffected by the data bookmark "in the case of the slide between dates".

At the current point, I will have to remove the date filter between the panels as it is getting fixed on the day of posting to the powerbi service and preventing the automatic display of new records updated by the gateway daily!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.