Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mco_jr
Frequent Visitor

Blank values when they shouldn't be blank

Hi, everyone!

I'm trying to create a table in my dashboard to show some scores for different filters, but when I try to display then by a measure called "I-SCGD", they just show me blank values. If I isolate each filter using calculate, I can get each value, and they have one. But when I try to show them in this table visualizantion, they appear blank, could someone help me?

The table

ISCGD.png

The measures that I used:

Score AC:

ScoreAC = SUMX('TC UN-BC', 'TC UN-BC'[CONF_TX_Peso] * [CalculoNotaIndicador])/SUM('TC UN-BC'[CONF_TX_Peso])

Score Realizado:

Score_Realizado = 
    SUMX('TC UN-BC', 'TC UN-BC'[CONF_TX_Peso]*[CalculoRealIndicador])/SUM('TC UN-BC'[CONF_TX_Peso])

I-SCGD:

I-SCGD = IF(
            SELECTEDVALUE(GerFiltr[Gerencias],"") = "UN-BC",
            DIVIDE([Realizado UN-BC],Medidas[Média CG],0),
            DIVIDE([Realizado UN-BC],Medidas[ScoreAC],0)
        )

Measures that I used to calculate "I-SCGD":

Realizado UN-BC

Realizado UN-BC = 
                SUMX(
                    FILTER(
                        ALL(GerFiltr[Gerencias]),
                        GerFiltr[Gerencias] = "UN-BC"
                        ), Medidas[ScoreAC]
                )

Média CG

Média CG = (([Realizado ATP-C-S]+[Realizado BR-TVD]+[Realizado ENGP]+[Realizado GDRS]+[Realizado MLS]+[Realizado MRL]+[Realizado PGPO]+[Realizado SE])/8)

And every "Realizado" on this measure above, was calculated the same way of "Realizado UN-BC".

Could someone figure out what is happening? I have no idea what could I do to correct this.

4 REPLIES 4
mco_jr
Frequent Visitor

Anyone?

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mco_jr ,

Could you pls share your pbix file  through a public link,Remember to remove confidential data.

Best Regards

Lucien

Sorry, but I cannot share the file, as the data of the company I work for are confidential. I work at a petroleum company called of Petrobras, the panel is about the indicators of the company. Could you help me without the file? What are your doubts?

mco_jr
Frequent Visitor

Anyone?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.