Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Craig_01

Bar Chart To Show Cutting Progress

Hi All,

I am looking to create a bar chart visual to show progress with regards a cutting operation within a manufacturing sequence. So i have a SP List, which has a Due Date, Total Patterns & Total Patterns Cut.

Date would be X Axis, with Sum of Total Patterns Y Axis

Ideally i want this to be a stack, so if Sum of Total Paterns for 16/05/24 is for example 25 (this would be Amber)... But as the Total Patterns cut (Green) = 25, the bar would become all green.. See below, is there a way that this could be visualised as a single bar?

Capture.JPG

Any tips would be appreciated.

Regards

Craig

4 REPLIES 4
Craig_01

@qqqqqwwwweeerrr 

Below the dataset.. (Pattern Balance is a calculation field)

Capture2.JPG

I want to try show something like below.. Where the total of the column is still (25)

But the organge (2) relates to the pattern balance.. So in other words the 25 isnt fully cut.

Craig_01_0-1711632301131.png

Thanks

Craig_01

@qqqqqwwwweeerrr Hi There, when i do that, the total is combining both values, rather than showing that the there is a total of 25, but 23 of the 25 are cut.

Capture1.JPG

Thanks

Can you share sample data, It is bit confusing. and expected output

Regards

qqqqqwwwweeerrr
Super User
Super User

Hi @Craig_01 

If it is possible for you, you can unpivot the columns and then create the stack chart out of it.

qqqqqwwwweeerrr_0-1711626871451.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Check for more intersing solution here: https://www.youtube.com/@letssolveproblem

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.