Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

tmears
Helper III
Helper III

Auto attendant and Call queue historical reports CDQ

Hi there 

is anyone else having issues using the following Micrsoft report:
Auto attendant and Call queue historical reports - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn

when I try to connect to the data I get 

tmears_0-1707235968327.png

I have teams admin role and i can get to https://cqd.teams.microsoft.com/ no problem.  just can not work out what is wrong??
Has anyone else encountered this issue???

4 REPLIES 4
v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tmears ,

If you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.
It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post  helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. 

matthewquirkedk

I have the same issue.  Appears to have stopped working around 18th January 2024.  Now cannot access the data via PBI Desktop... Access to the Resource is forbidden!!!

v-tangjie-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tmears ,

If you were using v1.64 or earlier, you might encounter an error when v3.x.x tries to retrieve the data from VAAC. To resolve this error, it's necessary to clear any previous credentials from Power BI.

1. Open the v3.x.x template to clear the error.
  2. Select File > Options & Settings > Data source settings.
  3. Select the dropdown menu for Clear Permissions, and then select Clear All Permissions.
  4. Close the template after they're cleared, and restart Power BI. You'll be asked to authorize again.

Best Regards,

Neeko Tang

If this post  helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. 

I am afraid this didnt resolve the issue 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabcon_Europe_Social_Bogo

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors