Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

powerbi_2023
Regular Visitor

Assistance with plotting percentiles on bar chart

Hoping someone can provide direction on how to create a bar chart similiar to the one below. I've been able to use the constant line to help plot the various percentiles, but havent been able to figure out how to start a bar at the 10th percentile (it always starts from 0). Any idea how I can make the bar start at the appropritae value (for Miami it start at $149)?

powerbi_2023_1-1690289898451.png

1 REPLY 1
Chris_White
Resolver II
Resolver II

I would make this as a stacked bar chart with an invisible (or white-on-white, look in Bars->Colors) series using a measure calculated to be the 10th percentile.  This would "push" the data you are interested in seeing to start in the right place (as it's stacked on top of the other one).  The height of the series you want to see is then 90th percentile minus 10th percentile.  Finally, you'll need a measure calculating the 90th percentile to make the data-labels work properly (the 10th percentile data label can come from your invisible series).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.