Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Area chart with special events

Right now i have this chart

Isalam_0-1647016997445.png

and i would like to add special events like a dot in september to symbolize that something happened that month, or two dots on may to symbolize that there were two events on that month, i tried to add a scatter chart on the front and erased the background it looks like this

Isalam_1-1647017154657.png

it adds a dot in every single month and i would like to add events just in determined months, is it posible or do i have to add the m manually with a card?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

At the end I solved the issue by creating a table with the events in an additional page and used that page as a tooltip

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

At the end I solved the issue by creating a table with the events in an additional page and used that page as a tooltip

MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

Have you tried to add a second line and then format only the markers and no line?

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Anonymous
Not applicable

A second line? you mean using just the stacked area chart?

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors