Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

harrynicol

ArcGIS

I have seen a few folks posting ArcGIS not displaying and just sits spining.  This started for me 7 days past both for Power BI Desktop and Power BI on Office 365. Have uninstalled / reinstalled bit not event but just as import is that Office 365 Power BI has the same issues.  Location data I have been using is lat/lon or State or County FIPS etc and all dont work.  The standard 'map' visual works withthe same lat/ lon data.  Any cluues before I raise a ticket on Office 365?

3 REPLIES 3
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @harrynicol,

I just verified that the ArcGis Map still works fine for me on both Power BI Desktop(2.46.4732.461 64-bit (May 2017)) and Power BI service. Smiley Happy

arcgis.PNG

Regards

I have the ArcGIS functionality in my Power BI Desktop. Although I can create a map with ArcGIS, but I don't seem to be able to have any of the ArcGIS functionality, this is also the same in Power BI (web version).

I've enabled the ArcGIS functionalities in 'Settings' but still unable to resolve this problem.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

i think you have to do it directly via arcgis.  they do have a forum but i am not sure what it is, maybe just google it

or look from below

http://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/reference/troubleshoot.htm

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.