Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

App not displaying all data

I have two visuals where the data is displayed in my desktop development environment (Power BI Pro) but some of my tables are not displaying the data in the published App.  Auto refresh is turned on, data source is current.  Below is a screenshot of the visuals from the application.  

JoePro_0-1640015884408.png

Below is a screenshot from my desktop.

JoePro_1-1640016507866.png

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ebeery
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@Anonymous pretty impossible to speculate what might be going on without seeing your measures, model, etc.  But, the first two troubleshooting steps I always take in these scenarios are:

1. "Result to default" and refresh browser in published app to verify that power BI has not cached any filters
  2. Check whether relative date filters are being used, and whether differences may be caused by Service using UTC and Desktop using your local time zone.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ebeery
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@Anonymous pretty impossible to speculate what might be going on without seeing your measures, model, etc.  But, the first two troubleshooting steps I always take in these scenarios are:

1. "Result to default" and refresh browser in published app to verify that power BI has not cached any filters
  2. Check whether relative date filters are being used, and whether differences may be caused by Service using UTC and Desktop using your local time zone.

Hi! I have the same problem. How exactly to solve it? What is "Result to default"  and how to change using UTC in Service ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.