Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

v-sadadi
Employee
Employee

Anything updated in Smart Filter by SQLBI.1.0.4 visual?

Hi Team,

Anything updated in Smart Filter by SQLBI.1.0.4 visual? Because I could not see drop down option to chose the values. Please suggest.

Thanks

Satya

6 REPLIES 6
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @v-sadadi,

Did you mean the highlighted textbox was missing? Or you can click the narrow but no options in the drop downlist?

1.PNG

The latest update is version 1.0.4 on 8/2/2016. I downloaded this version for a test and it worked perfectly. Please try this version first. 

Did you come across this issue the first time to use this visual or it used to work but suddenly broke down? Check the column field you added to smart filter.

Thanks,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Yuliana,

I am not getting the dropdown textbox as in your image. I am just seeing the below listed. It used to work initially but suddenly it changed to this below. All the properties changed without me updating anything in the report.

Error.jpg

I am using the latest version of the visual but still it is not working as expected. 

Thanks

Satya

Hi @v-sadadi,

Sorry I cannot replicate your issue. If publish report to service, does this issue persist? Also, reinstall the Smart Filter Visual for a test and let me know whether it can work as expect.

Thanks,
Yuliana Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Yuliana,

I have reinstalled the Smart Filter Visual and have tested the same. Still I see an issue. Also the Visual Symbol is not seen in the visuals list. It is shown as a blank space at the visual in the visuals list. Please advise.

Error1.jpgError2.jpg

Thanks

Satya

Hi @v-sadadi,

This visual works fine in PowerBI: 2.40.4554.421 64-bit (October 2016), please update your tool to this latest version. If issue persists, you can contact the author by sending him an e-mail. E-mail address: support@okviz.com.

Thanks,
Yuliana Gu

Hi Yuliana,

I am using this visual on Power BI service(powerbi.com) not on Desktop. So may be I should mail to support owner. Thanks for the help.

Thanks

Satya

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.