Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

f2bo
Regular Visitor

Anomaly Detecion not Available

Hello Guys,

Please help me:

1- The 'Anomaly detection' functionality does not appear in the configuration settings of my PowerBI Desktop
version: 2.124.2028.0 64-bit(December 2023). Please help me with this first concern because I have not made any progress
in my work for over a week. Normally i have to activate it firstly in the settings where it doesn't appear presently ('File-Options Settings-Options-Preview features-#Anomaly Detection'.

For the second problem, in my powerbi account,

2- I created a new WorkSpace and I cannot create a Dataflow; When I want to load my Data file,
I receive an error message like this: 'Your account does not have a sufficient license for OneDrive for Business to complete
the requested action. Please contact your organization’s Office 365 administrator.’

Please Guys, i need your Help

Regards, Joel

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

HEllO @f2bo ,

I did read your worries, the anomaly functionality doesn't appear in your configuration because there's something missing in what the anomalies work with, check the considerations and limitation to figure out what.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos
Follow me on LinkedIn linkedIn
Vote for my Community Mobile App Idea

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

v-zhengdxu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @f2bo 

About the point 2 of your worries;

Dataflows can be created by users in a Premium workspace, users with a Pro license, and users with a Premium Per User (PPU) license.

Please reach out to your organization's Office 365 administrator. They can verify your license status and address any provisioning issues.

Ensure that your Business Essentials license includes OneDrive for Business. Sometimes, even though it appears in the App Launcher, it might not be provisioned correctly

Typically, this issue requires a fix from the backend. Your administrator can investigate and resolve it.

Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance or have any other questions! 

Best Regards,

Zhengdong Xu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-zhengdxu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @f2bo 

About the point 2 of your worries;

Dataflows can be created by users in a Premium workspace, users with a Pro license, and users with a Premium Per User (PPU) license.

Please reach out to your organization's Office 365 administrator. They can verify your license status and address any provisioning issues.

Ensure that your Business Essentials license includes OneDrive for Business. Sometimes, even though it appears in the App Launcher, it might not be provisioned correctly

Typically, this issue requires a fix from the backend. Your administrator can investigate and resolve it.

Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance or have any other questions! 

Best Regards,

Zhengdong Xu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Idrissshatila
Super User
Super User

Hello @f2bo ,

the anomaly detection supports specific kind of visuals and values, make sure you match it.

check the considerations and limitation

• Anomaly detection is only supported for line chart visuals containing time series data in the Axis field.
  • Anomaly detection isn't supported with legends, multiple values or secondary values in line chart visual.
  • Anomaly detection requires at least four data points.
  • Forecast/Min/Max/Average/ Median/Percentile lines don't work with Anomaly detection.
  • Direct Query over SAP data source, Power BI Report Server, Live Connection to Azure Analysis Services and SQL Server Analysis Services aren't supported.
  • Anomaly Explanations don't work with 'Show Value As' options.
  • Drilling down to go to the next level in the hierarchy isn't supported.

you could learn more about it here https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-anomaly-detection

Hello Idrisshatila,

Please read well my worries.

HEllO @f2bo ,

I did read your worries, the anomaly functionality doesn't appear in your configuration because there's something missing in what the anomalies work with, check the considerations and limitation to figure out what.

ok @Idrissshatila.

Please can you answer also about the point 2 of my worries.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.