Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Satish_Kumar
Helper V
Helper V

Aging

Hi All,

I just writing a code for aging.

But i am not sure that this code is fully correct.So if any one have idea about that so please correct the wrong code of mine.

31-60DAYS = IF('NTT 16-17'[variance update]>30,'NTT 16-17'[PAYMENT DUE IN LACS],IF('NTT 16-17'[variance update]<60,'NTT 16-17'[PAYMENT DUE IN LACS],0))

here i tried that in 31-60days the person who lies in this age the amount which is due is shown.

so if there is any kind of correction please do reply .

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Satish_Kumar,

You can use below formula to filter the range of "31~60":

IF(AND('NTT 16-17'[variance update]>30,'NTT 16-17'[variance update]<60),'NTT 16-17'[PAYMENT DUE IN LACS],0)

I test on your formula and I find all of the age can work through your condition.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Satish_Kumar,

You can use below formula to filter the range of "31~60":

IF(AND('NTT 16-17'[variance update]>30,'NTT 16-17'[variance update]<60),'NTT 16-17'[PAYMENT DUE IN LACS],0)

I test on your formula and I find all of the age can work through your condition.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.