Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

BJS

Advice for using PowerBI with Teams

Complete newb with PowerBI & have been thrust into trying to get some reports from Teams for my buisness. I have downloaded the dashboards/templates provided by MS & can get data on all the Call Queues/Auto Attendants on our tenant which is great but I want to enable individual team supervisors to access reports for their team only. For example I only want the Sales team supervisor to view stats for the Sales team Call Queue & not every other CQ we have. Is this possible?

4 REPLIES 4
BJS

Auto Attendant & Call Queue Historical Report - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs

I'm using the template found in the above link, am I able to restrict certain users that I share the report with to only see the AAs/CQs & agents they manage? I don't seem to get the options relating to managing roles like in the link that has been kindly provided by @amitchandak 

HI @BJS,

You can set RLS based on user name to filter records and assign roles to the group members and set the group to read permission.

After these steps, these shared contents will be auto-filtered by RLS effects. (RLS are applied to the data model tables, so these records will be filtered when data loading if the effect is enabled correctly)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
BJS

I'll take a look at this, appreciate the guidance 🙂

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.