Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

leekarensl
Frequent Visitor

Adding a font into a corporate theme

Hi guys, 

My company has a corporate theme that we need to use for all our dashboards and reporting. However it is giving me issues with the Poppins font that we need. I have installed the font on my laptop and I have amended the json file to take this font family but while it is incorporating the font into the majority of the visuals, there are 2 specific instances that is giving me a headache which I hope you experts can help. The first is the title of a visual.  Any visual that I have already created does not allow me to choose Poppins as a font for the title (see screenshot one). The strange thing is that if I create a completely new visual, the Poppins font is present in the title (see screenshot 2). Which makes me think there is a cache somewhere. Does anyone know how I can resolve this by emptying the cache without having to re-create all the visuals all over again. Second issue, the Poppins font isn't available for me to select when I use a Card visual. It doesn't matter if I create a new visual within the same PIX file. However if I create a new PBIX file and import the same theme, the Poppins font is available for me to use in a card visual. Which brings me to the same question of cache. Is there a way I could clear the cache? Thanks in advance!.

NB: Note I am going on holiday from tomorrow for 2 weeks so please be patient if I don't click 'Accept as Solution' - I'll come back to this post when I am back, thanks for your kind understanding.

Screenshot 1Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2Screenshot 2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-zhengdxu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @leekarensl 

Cache can be cleared in this way:

File > Options > data load > clear cache

vzhengdxumsft_0-1707356741099.png

Best Regards,

Zhengdong Xu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhengdxu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @leekarensl 

Cache can be cleared in this way:

File > Options > data load > clear cache

vzhengdxumsft_0-1707356741099.png

Best Regards,

Zhengdong Xu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Brilliant, this works for the title, thanks very much. It doesn't work however for the card visual although I can workaround it by substituting with another similar visual. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.