Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ulrike

Absenteeism based on a shift calendar

Hi,

Right now I actually don't even know where to start so I hope someone has the patience to help a total novice out.

Task: Find out if there are any absenteeism patterns based on the shift calendar

Situation: Working at factory, which produces 24/7, meaning we also have 5 different shift patterns, (5 different crews). I do have absence data, either by length or from/to. The absence data should be placed "over" the shift plan to see if there is any absence pattern related to the shift patterns.

@Anyone?

2 REPLIES 2
Ulrike

@v-yalanwu-msft 

Thank you for your reply. 

The work environment is a 24/7 factory setting which means we produce 365 days a year. Assembly works therefor shift patterns. We have five different shift crews following a staggered shift pattern. Each shift has 12 individuals. (Shift plan with shift times/patterns below)

Ulrike_1-1672755926764.png

The absence data is based on the individual and date (from-to) or a report which shows the absence in calendar format based on the individual by quarter

Ulrike_3-1672756483121.png

Is it possible to have the quarterly absence report as the base and put the layer of the shift calendar over for example like this in BI

Ulrike_4-1672756519446.png

And then use Power BI to see any kind of patterns?

v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Ulrike ;

Can you share some simple data and show the desired output based on the data? Along with the logic behind it, there is some ambiguity according to your description.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.