Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

jfresh222

ARC GIS Map Labels, operating for 6+ mo.s, now disappear when moving away from page or publishing

I have a PowerBI report that has 5 tabs/pages.  Each page has an ARC GIS map visual that shows a by-country breakdown of loan amounts by county, with color-ranges that show weighted average risk ratings (risk ratings from 1-8).  

The labels on my map show the total amount for loans within each county (in millions).  This report has worked without flaw for over six months.    

In the last month, when operating within this file, each time I switch from one tab to another, the labels disappear.  I have to enter the ARC GIS map options, re-enable the labels, and set them to the right data field to get them to display again.  However, when I save or publish, the page I've just corrected may save correctly, but the labels on every other page disappear.  If I leave the recently corrected page and return, the labels have disappeared, and need to be re-enabled in the ARC GIS map options.   

Does anyone have experience with this sudden error?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors