Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tomsmith213
Frequent Visitor

A Card Visual That Relates to Another Measure

Hi, I have finally managed to create a measure that reads out the higest value (I'm new lol) but now I need another card visual that reads out the supervisors name.

Any ideas how to go about this, so when i select a card visual and drag in a measure it will read the supervisors name that relates to the 91% score?

tomsmith213_0-1669997971487.png

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@tomsmith213 ,

Just Noticed @djurecicK2 , Already replied. Please check that solution first , Please check this only if that did not work.

Create a TOPN Measure

Top Utilization % =

CALCULATE( [Utilization %] ,TOPN(1,allselected('Table'[Supervisor]), [Utilization % ,DESC),values('Table'[Supervisor]))

Supervisor

CALCULATE( max('Table'[Supervisor]) ,TOPN(`,allselected('Table'[Supervisor]), [Utilization % ,DESC),values('Table'[Supervisor]))

or

maxx(TOPN(`,allselected('Table'[Supervisor]), [Utilization % ,DESC), [Supervisor])

djurecicK2
Super User
Super User

Hi @tomsmith213 ,

You can try something like this:

Please adjust for your table and column names

Max Utilitisation Supervisor= CALCULATE(MAX(TableName[Supervisor Name]), FILTER(ALL(TableName), Tablename[% Shift]= [max utilisation]))

Hi, thanks for the reply, but where have I gone wrong?

tomsmith213_0-1670230609036.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.