Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pelenika
Frequent Visitor

3072 (0x0c00) - недопустимый идентификатор культуры.

Hi

I try to find any information about this error, but nothing

Today I installed PowerBiReportBuilder and created my first report. And it's ok ... until I add the parameter.

I push "RUN" I get a mistake

pelenika_0-1679231578465.png

I thougth I do mistake and get the report samples to investigate them. But I again get the same error and parameters fields are not active

pelenika_1-1679232002546.png

What's wrong ?

2 REPLIES 2
pelenika
Frequent Visitor

Thanks, I checked by connecting to another workspace. Report is works there.

Probably, it's all about the workspace settings.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pelenika ,

In you scenario, you can try to assign the System Administrator and Content Manager roles for the user. In this way, the user has full permissions to create, view, and manage Report Builder reports.

I have also found a similar psot, please refer to it to see if it helps you.

reporting services - Forward dependencies are not valid in SSRS - Stack Overflow

The other reason you will see this error is if you have the order of report-wide parameters incorrect.

and you are trying to use @Param3 in a query populating @Param1, it will throw this error. You need to use the up/down arrows at the top of the report designer to order the parameters appropriately.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.