Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

azaterol
Helper V
Helper V

2 filters activate in a matrix

Hello everyone,

I would like to have the following filtered in a matrix.

All products without sales, as well as all products that have received a comment.

The comment is a column from the database and a measure witch "last purchase" . I implemented both as values ​​in the table.

If nobody has ever bought this product, there is a blank in the respective line of the product under "last purchase".

How can I set this in the filters so that all products that have a comment are displayed as well as products that have never been bought.

This is what I want with the 2 filters, when i use them in the matrix:

First show all products with blank "last purchase", then show additionally show all products with an comment that contain Yes.

azaterol_0-1678454612883.png

What I actually got, when I use both filters. Only products which contains both (last purchase blank and Comment Yes):

azaterol_1-1678454871621.png

Hope you can help me here! Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
MohammadLoran25
Super User
Super User

Hi,

Your Question is not completely clear.

Actually it seems that you only need the filter "YES" on Comment. Is it right?

If not please clear what you mean by an example.

Thanks

@MohammadLoran25 

Hi,

I have stated that I would like to have both filters activated in the matrix, with no loss. Both Filter, the one with comment "Yes" and blank products should be displayed.

Instead, when I display both, I only get the output when both are considered together. What I don't want.

The two filters should be activated independently of each other and should not influence each other.

Hope this is clear enough.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.