Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mg01
Helper I
Helper I

0 values are coming as blank for one of the column in Power BI Table visual

Hi Community,

I'm creating one table at the top of table that I imported in Power BI, there is one column that contains few 0 values.
When we are pulling that column to table visual and summarized it as sum 0 values shown as blank.
Is there any way to show this blank value as 0, without creating measure. By measure I was able to achieve it, any alternative so I don't need to create any measure there are around 40 similar columns.

Please find the screenshot attached, refer to column sum of ext_price:

mg01_0-1678442341621.png

Thanks in advance!!

3 REPLIES 3
danextian
Super User
Super User

Hi @mg01 ,

You need replace null values with zero in Power Query in order to achieve your desired result without using a measurre. Although a simple [measure] + 0 should return zero for blanks.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu or follow my page on Facebook @DAXJutsuPBI.

I have already replace null with zero in power query editor but not giving desire result.

You might have no values at all for ext_price - zero or not for these items. Go to data view and try to filter to check. 

danextian_0-1678446039410.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

"Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand."
Need Power BI consultation, get in touch with me on LinkedIn or hire me on UpWork.
Learn with me on YouTube @DAXJutsu or follow my page on Facebook @DAXJutsuPBI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.