09-25-2017 00:25 AM
This Power BI solution show cases a powerful self-service Sales Dashboard for a famous retail store.
The dashboard consists of following 5 reports:
1. Current Month Performance - A view of KPIs for the current month and for tracking the progress towards target achievement.
2. Historical Performance - KPIs plotted over a longer period of time
3. Buyer Analysis - A time-based analysis to show how Profit Rate and Sales have evolved in the last 12 months
4. Supplier Analysis with Geographic View - A comparison of suppliers' performance across two regions (NSW, VIC)
5. Retail outlet sales heatmap - Using custom map (outlet floor plan) to visualize which stores are most "popular"
(Note: This solution uses sample data and a reduced compelxity in data model for the purpose of demo)
Learn more about this report from the author by watching this video: https://youtu.be/U70w1m5vnDY
This is an excellent dashboard! The reports provide precise information and filters to get relevant information. Would it be possible to provide the pbix file? Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
impressive dashborad. Can you please send .pbix to email@example.com
The most interesing thing is Retail outlet sales heatmap - Using custom map (outlet floor plan) to visualize which stores are most "popular".
I have same task to do, so if you have some tips&trick, please share.
This is awesome! I had evaluated Power BI previously and saw this kind of reporting is possible; but haven't had time to play with it or build it myself. This has convinced me to take the plunge to learn to use the product.
If you have a method for sending me a "starter" version of the power-bi file, it would be a huge leap and I would appreciate it 🙂
That is awesome! Especially that first page is absolutely stunning, perfect view really. Could you also share the pbix file with me? I would really appreciate it!
The report is awesome and your structure is inspiring!
Can you kindly teach me how to apply a filter supporting multi-select please, like the ones you have in your first 2 pages?
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be really helpful to learn this!
Didi you get that report file?
If you have got, please share the file with me ( email@example.com)
This report is really essential for learning.
An excellent visual presentation.
I am particulary interested in knowing how you achieved to show the slicer value selected at the top in the Report period box.
If you can share the code that will be of great help to the community.