02-22-2016 16:15 PM - last edited 06-28-2016 15:12 PM
This Power BI solution show cases a powerful self-service Sales Dashboard for a famous retail store.
The dashboard consists of following 5 reports:
1. Current Month Performance - A view of KPIs for the current month and for tracking the progress towards target achievement.
2. Historical Performance - KPIs plotted over a longer period of time
3. Buyer Analysis - A time-based analysis to show how Profit Rate and Sales have evolved in the last 12 months
4. Supplier Analysis with Geographic View - A comparison of suppliers' performance across two regions (NSW, VIC)
5. Retail outlet sales heatmap - Using custom map (outlet floor plan) to visualize which stores are most "popular"
(Note: This solution uses sample data and a reduced compelxity in data model for the purpose of demo)
Learn more about this report from the author by watching this video: https://youtu.be/U70w1m5vnDY
Really appreciate the great work that has gone into this report. Could you please sen the pbix file to: firstname.lastname@example.org?
It woiuld be much appreciated
Really appreciate the great work that has gone into this report. COuld you please sen the pbix file to: email@example.com?
It woiuld be much appreciated 🙂
Very nice dashboard. I would very much appreciate if you could send me the pbix file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am planning to show it in the Swedish PUG.
Thanks for such a wonderful dashboard! The reports are well organized with defined content providing good insights. Would it be possible to share the .pbix file? Please send it to email@example.com
This is an excellent dashboard! The reports provide precise information and filters to get relevant information. Would it be possible to provide the pbix file? Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org