Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

data83

Stored Procedure failing in Pipeline but runs fine in SSMS

I have a SQL stored procedure in a Warehouse being called in a pipeline with an INSERT and UPDATE statement contained to merge data into a SCD table.

This has been working fine for months and then has started failing today with the error:

Execution fail against sql server. Please contact SQL Server team if you need further support. Sql error number: 8624. Error Message: Internal Query Processor Error: The query processor could not produce a query plan. For more information, contact Customer Support Services.

I can execute the stored procedure fine from SSMS with no errors - I am raising with support but has anyone else had this happen?

4 REPLIES 4
JE_test
Resolver I
Resolver I

I got the same error for the last three days. The SP in the pipeline worked fine for weeks before. And it only fails for two out of ten tables that use the same SP.  Ticket: 2405220050000461

data83

Hi there - ticket number is 2405070050002649.

Hi @data83 

Thank you for sharing the details.

v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @data83 

Thanks for using Microsoft Fabric Community.

If you have already created a support ticket please share the ticket number. This will allow us to track the progress of your request and ensure you receive the most efficient support possible.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFabricCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors