Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Miczel00
Regular Visitor

PowerShell script - how to run in Data Factory

Hey!

I have a PowerShell script which gives me some information abour our ERP system. I would like to save the output and work with the data in Synapse Notebooks in Microsoft Fabric.

Any idea how to run powershell script in data factory?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NandanHegde
Super User
Super User

• Unfortunately data pipeline in fabric doesn't have direct support for PowerShell execution. But you can integrate other Azure offerings like Azure function or automation runbook etc which supports powershell via fabric data pipelines

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NandanHegde
Super User
Super User

• Unfortunately data pipeline in fabric doesn't have direct support for PowerShell execution. But you can integrate other Azure offerings like Azure function or automation runbook etc which supports powershell via fabric data pipelines
v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Miczel00 ,

The support for execution of Power Shell script is not available in Fabric Data Factory.

Appreciate if you could share the feedback on our feedback channel. Which would be open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows our product teams to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and gives insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Hi @Miczel00 ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query was answered.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help .

Hi @Miczel00 ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query was answered.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help .

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors