Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arpost
Advocate V
Advocate V

Any ideas on how to connect to Workday in Fabric?

Greetings, all. I'm looking to integrate Workday data into Fabric and was curious if anyone else has been trying to do the same and/or succeeded. I know there is a Power Apps/Power Automate connector out there, but that's not available in Fabric pipelines or dataflows sadly.

4 REPLIES 4
v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @arpost 

Thanks for using Microsoft Fabric Community.

Currently Workday integration with Microsoft Fabric is not possible but this feature is on the roadmap, at present we don't have any ETA. But we can expect this feature in future.

Appreciate if you can send a feedback: Microsoft Idea on our feedback channel. Which would be open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows our product teams to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and gives insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks.

Thank you for the reply, @v-cboorla-msft. I checked the Ideas board and found this idea for Workday HR integration. Unfortunately, it's been up since 2020 and has almot 600 votes, but it doesn't look like there's been any movement on it.

Additionally, I am keeping this post open as I am hoping there are others in the community who have tackled a Workday integration with Fabric and can weigh in with some insight.

Hi @arpost 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see whether your query got answered. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.

Thanks.

Hi @arpost 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you got some insight over your query. If you have any question relating to the current thread, please do let us know and we will try out best to help you.
In case if you have any other question on a different issue, we request you to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors