Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

dax to create measure for calculating PPM for last year last 3 months data

Spoiler
Hi  Team

I am having data for Region, OpenDate and PPM Measure for the months starting from Oct 2020 till Jul 2021
PPM Measure = sum(qty rjctd)/sum(qty rcvd) * 1000000
I need to calculate the last year last 3 month  PPM Measure using DAX basically for the month of April, May , June 2020 the corresponding PPM Measure values
Currently there is no data for the months of April, May, June 2020 i.e. there is no Opendate for the month of Apr , May . June 2020 . As a result I am not getting data for these months . So Is it possible to show the data for Apr, May and June 2020 as 0 instead of blank. I am trying to create matrix report with Open Date Month in the columns , region in the rows and PPM Measure in the values. In the matrix report I am unable to see the data for the Open Date Month of Apr , May and June 2020
When I select the show items with no data then it is displaying values for Oct , Nov , Dec 2020 , Jan 2021 till Jul 2021. However I dont find Apr, May and June 2020 in the Open Date Month column

Regards
Arun

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Last year last three months rolling

Rolling 3 lasy year= CALCULATE(sum(Sales[Sales Amount]),DATESINPERIOD('Date'[Date ],eomonth(MAX('Date'[Date ]),-13),-3,MONTH))

or

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors