Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Elisa112
Helper II
Helper II

Quick measure output in wrong format

Hello

I have created a couple of quick measures to calculate the difference in two dates for a specific usergroup, as below

1. WorkingDaysDiff = NETWORKDAYS(SELECTEDVALUE('Engagements'[Referral Date]), (SELECTEDVALUE('Engagements'[Eligibility Confirmation Date])))

2.  KPI2test = NETWORKDAYS(SELECTEDVALUE('Engagements'[Eligibility Confirmation Date]), (SELECTEDVALUE('Meeting List'[Date/Time])))

Now the first measure outputs in the correct whole number format (e.g 1) , whereas the second measure provides the out put as (eg 32245) rather than (1,2,3,4 etc).

I do not understand why the first measure outputs correctly and the second one does not. I have tried changing the format on the ribbon etc to no avail.  Does anyone have a solution for this, I have been away from powerbi for a while so Im a bit rusty!

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hiya

I have checked and still giving the incorrect output

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Elisa112 

Has your problem been solved, if so, please consider Accept a correct reply as the solution or share your own solution to help others find it. If this fails to resolve, can you provide more example data and desired output?

Best Regards

Tom_Y
Helper III
Helper III

Have you tried "Measure Tools" after clicking your Measure?

Tom_Y_0-1702647381299.png

Hi Tom

Yes I have tried, no luck

have you checked the format of that column 'Meeting List'[Date/Time] whether it's a date or it's "date time".

Sometimes I got funny result due to incorrect data format in Power query.

Hiya

I have checked and still giving the incorrect output

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.