Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

adam12237
Advocate I
Advocate I

Need help in creating a filter (number range) that would count medical conditions as a function

Hi!

I have a mini-tabular model based around medical conditions, which is supporting an interactive dashboard: 

adam12237_1-1674512501374.png

I was wondering if there was a way to create an on screen number range filter (similar to 'ConditionCount' above) that would 'react' to the number of [Conditions] selected:

adam12237_2-1674512610037.png

For example, if I selected Asthma, BPH, Cancer, and CHF, the range would be between 1-4, essentially tallying count/sum of conditions for a patient as a function of a fluid array of conditions.

Thanks for any help!

1 REPLY 1
adam12237
Advocate I
Advocate I

here is some deidentified data:

adam12237_0-1674567117301.png

Essentially, it is a new calculated column, performing a countrows fx, for each patient in evaluation.

For example, the new column would count 6 conditions for the first patient, and list 6 for row... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

AugPowerBI_Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - August 2024

Check out the August 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

September Hackathon Carousel

Microsoft Fabric & AI Learning Hackathon

Learn from experts, get hands-on experience, and win awesome prizes.

Sept NL Carousel

Fabric Community Update - September 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.