Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

MTrullàs
Helper III
Helper III

Measure give the value 95 or the next up

Hello,

I need a measure that reflects the value "Tran. Campa" when the value "P. Tran. Campa" is 95%. In the event that there is no 95% value in "P. Tran. Campa", then the measure should give the value "Tan. Campa" upper, as seen in the screenshots.

Thank you very much in advance,

3.JPG

Greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK, I've found the problem with the original code, when using all of the columns in HIFA in the FILTER statement the calculation always produces 1. Try the below

P95 Tiempo Total = 
VAR summaryTable =
    TOPN ( 1, FILTER ( values(HIFA[Tiempo Total]), [P. Tiempo Total] >= 0.95 ), HIFA[Tiempo Total], ASC )
RETURN
    SELECTCOLUMNS ( summaryTable, "@val", [Tiempo Total] )

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
johnt75
Super User
Super User

Try creating a calculated table, or run the query in DAX Studio,

FILTER ( HIFA, [P. Trans Campa] >= 0.95 )

to see what it returns.

Is it possible to share the PBIX file ?

Hello johnt75,

Thanks very much for your tips.

Finally, I could build an example to share with you throughout google drive. This is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WcvmaWZ6qjvbZL7GvzSw0ura9GBXYL4s?usp=sharing

If you have any problem to access, please let me know.

So, I need a metric which reflects the value "Estancia Fabrica" or "Tiempo Total" when the value "P.Estancia Fabrica" or "P. Tiempo Total"is 95%. In case it is not 95%, then the measurement should give the higher value.I share two examples more about the pbix that I'm sharing.

Thanks for hearing me out.95.JPGup_95.JPG

OK, I've found the problem with the original code, when using all of the columns in HIFA in the FILTER statement the calculation always produces 1. Try the below

P95 Tiempo Total = 
VAR summaryTable =
    TOPN ( 1, FILTER ( values(HIFA[Tiempo Total]), [P. Tiempo Total] >= 0.95 ), HIFA[Tiempo Total], ASC )
RETURN
    SELECTCOLUMNS ( summaryTable, "@val", [Tiempo Total] )

Thank you very much!

You are great!

Hello johnt75,

Thanks for your answer. 

I'm new to the forum and I don't know how can I share the PBIX file.

Could you give me some tips?

Thanks again for your time!

People usually use a file sharing service like Dropbox, or share directly from Google Drive or One Drive.

johnt75
Super User
Super User

I think this measure should do it

P95 Trans Campa =
VAR summaryTable =
    TOPN ( 1, FILTER ( HIFA, [P. Trans Campa] >= 0.95 ), HIFA[Trans Campa], ASC )
RETURN
    SELECTCOLUMNS ( summaryTable, "@val", [Trans Campa] )

Hello john75,

Thank you very much for your replay, until today I couldn't check the measure. I think it's in the right way, but there is something about the format of P. Trans Campa that it gives always the first value.

I think, but I don't know exactly where is the problem. In this screen shot of two examples, you  could see that the measure gives the first value, not the correct.

Thank you very much for your time!

2.JPG1.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors