Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Match a column using other column ranked and filtered previously

HI

I want to know how I match the rows from one column that I calculated in my matrix.

There are calculations and there will be a ranked in the first column, but i can´t match the second column

ranking.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok

I have the solution.
Thanks to god. Thanks everyone. I found the answer. Im happy to solve this problem, It take me a lot of time.
Thanks

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is an example where both columns match with the sames number of records. 

The problem here is when I change to top 6, there no match. because the top 6 from one column and the other is different.

As you know the top 21 always goin to be fine because there are 21 records in total for D_FAMILIA, but there are cases when the "Top Ventas & Other 1" and "Top kgs 6 Sem a dias Iguales" doesn´t match.Top6,Top7,Top8,Top9,Top10,Top11,Top12,Top13,Top14 also doesn´t match.

match.jpg

Top15 match perfectly.

match2.jpg

match21.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Clear as the water djerro123.

Let the others answer my dude please

Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem here is how to solve the way about how to do a "top n and other for two rows in the same table" taking by value the top of the first row.. I can do that only for one column easily with the code posted beforely.

Hi,.
I am sorry but I really don't understand what your dax is supposed to be doing, nor what the measures that it is referencing are doing. Maybe you could explain what your use case is, what your datamodel looks like and how you expected your dax to work? I also don't understand what it is representing, what do the columns mean?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea? Someone to help me. please

JarroVGIT
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

I am having a hard time understanding what your desired output is and what you are trying to achieve. Could you please ellaborate a bit?

Kind regards

Djerro123

-------------------------------

If this answered your question, please mark it as the Solution. This also helps others to find what they are looking for.

Keep those thumbs up coming! 🙂

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok

I have the solution.
Thanks to god. Thanks everyone. I found the answer. Im happy to solve this problem, It take me a lot of time.
Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors