Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LUIS_CALLEJAS
Regular Visitor

FORMULAS TO FIND PERCENTAGES WITHIN THE BRAND, IN A ZONE AND ALSO WITHIN A BRANCH

HI FRIENDS OF POWER BI FORUM. I WOULD LIKE YOUR HELP TO FIND A WAY TO DETERMINE THE 5 SALE OF A PRODUCT WITHIN THE HOLE COMPANY, AND ALSO WITHIN A ZONE AND ALSO WITHIN ITS BRANCH. I HAVE A TABLE IN WHICH I HAVE THE NUMBER OF THE OFFICE, THE DAT SOLD AND ALSO THE QUANTITY SOLD. IN ANOTHER TABLE I HAVE THE OFFICE NUMBER, THE ZONE THAT IT BELONG TOO AND ALSO THE BRANCH AS WELL. HOW CAN I DO TO GET THE PERCENTAGE SALE WITHIN THE HOLE COMPANY, THE PERCENTAGE SALE WITHIN ITS ZONE AND ALSO WITHIN ITS BRANCH?

MY EMAIL IS lcallejas2000@gmail.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

3 REPLIES 3
LUIS_CALLEJAS
Regular Visitor

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1negNtgusjXw1fZ5Zz57EkOOsUnqWIkgI/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=10...

Hi Fowmy!

This is my file.  I already tried as a new measurement:

ZONE = CALCULATE([QUANTITY],ALLEXCEPT('HELP POWER BI', 'HELP POWER BI'[Zone])), but it did not work. This to get the total for Zone, and similarly would be for Branch. The OP table is related to the PLACE table through the ADD table
I will appreciate your help.
LUIS_CALLEJAS
Regular Visitor

WORKING WITH REAL STATS, IN A PRODUCT I SOLD 41,739 UNITS. THE TOTAL QUANTITY SOLD WITHIN THE COUNTRY WAS 4,938,455. THE QUANTITY SOLD FOR THE ZONE IS 746,913, AND THE TOTAL FOR THE BRANCH IS 595,322. HOW DO I DIVIDE THE QUANTITY SOLD WITH THE TOTALS?

@LUIS_CALLEJAS 

It will be helpful if you could create a Power BI file with dummy data that represent your actual scenario and share it here. You may save the file in Google Drive and share the link here and grant permission to access the file. Explain the expected output as well.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! and hit thumbs up

Subscribe and learn Power BI from these videos

Website LinkedIn PBI User Group

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.