Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic Calculate table filter by Percent of total

I have this table i would like to have another table or grafic, that tells me the amount of "Grafica Variada" that each Orden has, but the problem is that i want to know the percentage for each  Orden. I mean for the first Orden how many "Grafica Variada" has the first 10% of the total of "Numero", then how many  "Grafica Variada" has the next 20% of the total of "Numero" and like that until 100%

OP.PNG

At the end i would like to have a table or grafic like this that i could filter for each Orden and it can tell me the amount of "Grafica Variada" of each percentage of the total of each Orden

Tubo %.PNG

Please i need help because i dont know how to start 😞

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , I am not able to relate your data with output, can you explain with an example.

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors