Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KRISH80
Helper II
Helper II

DAX to find out Deals added and Slipped every week

Dear All,

We run a commit report every week. Which will give us list of deals commited by our sales leaders for closure for that week. But not necessarily all the deals marked as commit in the week gets closed. Many of the deals get slipped to a future date. Next week again some new additions will come in. So what i want is below :

1. I need to identify which are the deals got added this week in our commit report which were not present earlier week

2. I need to identify which are the deals got slipped to future date from our commit report as compared to previous week

3. Sum total of all the deals added duirng the week

4. Sum tottal of all the deals slipped  duirng the week

5. I also need a monthly view, which will tell me , these are the list of deals got added to the commit report in this month

6. I also need a monthly view, which will tell me, these are the list of deals got slipped to a future date in this month ( here we need to pick deals which were slipped to a date > this month)

7. Sum total of all the deals added duirng this month

8. Sum tottal of all the deals slipped in this month

I have a calendar table and all the cacluation here is based on the close date of the deal.

6 REPLIES 6
KRISH80
Helper II
Helper II

Just to be very clear on my ask. Please see below table#1 is a previous week commit table.

In table #2 a new deal (row#8) got added, so i need to mark that deal as "Newly added" and then mention what is the total "Newly added" for the week & month

In table #3 a deal has got pushed out of March month to April ( row #3), so i need to mark that deal as "Slipped" and then mention what is the total "Slipped" for the week & month

List1.PNG

List3.PNG

List2.PNG

@KRISH80 - Yes, but I don't want to have to type all that. I just want to copy and paste.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

@Greg_Deckler, can you kindly let me know how can i share the contenet with you ? please. if you can give me your email id i will email it to you.

gdeckler@fusionalliance.com

Latest book!:

@Greg_Deckler  i have sent you the file. Kindly help

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Latest book!:

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors