Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rdnguyen
Helper V
Helper V

DAX Aging bucket for two different Column

Hi all,

I have a table that calculate Age days (calculated columns) based on Actual and Planning date. Then based on Selection, I let user view Aging either from Age days by Actual or Planning.

Now, come to the Pie chart, how could I set up so that Pie chart legend which is Aging buckets could filter the visual table for record viewing? 

Could you please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rdnguyen,

You can consider adding a new column to your table to group the 'age days' based on detailed segmentation. Then you can use the segmentation field on pie chart as legends.

Dynamic segmentation – DAX Patterns

Static segmentation – DAX Patterns
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rdnguyen,

You can consider adding a new column to your table to group the 'age days' based on detailed segmentation. Then you can use the segmentation field on pie chart as legends.

Dynamic segmentation – DAX Patterns

Static segmentation – DAX Patterns
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors