Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KRISH80
Helper II
Helper II

DATESYTD Help - URGENT

Dear All,

I need urgent help with DATESYTD Formula. My power bi was working just fine untill i refreshed the data today.

Posted refresh all my charts with DATESYTD is not working they have become blank.

While i checked, there is a table called 'Open Opportunities" when i refresh this table perticularly, they data goes off.

If i refresh all the other table except 'Open Opportunities' data all remains.

I have a seperate dunamic calendar where i map the dates. Can someone help and guide me please

What should i do ?

2 REPLIES 2
KRISH80
Helper II
Helper II

This is the fomula i use : 

RGN ACV Budget YTD = CALCULATE([RGN ACV Budget], DATESYTD('Calendar'[Date],"03/31"))
and our year starts from 01-Apr-2019 and ends on 31-Mar-2020

Now i got the problem, the issue is my 'Open Opportunities File" has records with dates greater than 31-Mar-2020 and hence the DATESYTD is not wokring. If i remove those records ot works perfectly fine. But i need those records to be there as we always forecast next 90days data.

So how to solve this ? DATESYTD shold also work and i also should be able to keep the records which belong to dates greater than 31-Mar-2020.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors