Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

The new Sparkline - Add these abilities

The following formatting/customization of the newly added sparklines (from the Dec 2021 version) should be added:

• Ability to restrict what is captured in the sparkline without affected the rest of the data in table/matrix.
    • For example, I want to be able to show a line for number of tickets created but I don't want to show the dips associated with weekends but I do need the weekend counts included in the overall total.  Similarly, I want to show columns for values that might fall in any of 6 categories, but I want to suppress 3 of those categories in the sparkline but not from the overall matrix counts.
  • Add a sparkline without first adding a column.
    • Adding a sparkline for the above mentioned categories required me to first add a regular column for data, then create the sparkline, then delete the data column.  Too many steps.
  • Add data point coloring
    • Right now you can only show 1 color in the bar chart.  Offer ability to use conditional and/or gradient coloring and/or coloring for each data point.
  • Add ability to show Y-axis scale
    • Even if these are little sparklines, it is helpful to see the scale of the data.
  • Maybe also include ability to add a reference line to capture target versus actual.

Thanks.

Comments
chandravadana
Frequent Visitor

Inforiver supports most of the sparkline suggestions that you have mentioned!

Check out this video and explore the visual.

sparklines.png