Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Matrix Visual to Expand all level Drill Down by Default option when using Fields Parameter feature

As a end-user it becomes difficult for them to again and again click on Expand all drill down button as whenever we select values through Field Parameter slicers, and suppose - I have 1,2,3,4 as my Fields Parameter slicer values. If I selected 1 from the slicer and I've expanded my matrix (having Year Hierarchy and my Fields parameter) to all level down, but as soon User select the value 2 from the field parameter slicer -My matrix gets drilled up automatically and User doesn't get to know what exactly happened.
It really leads to bad user experience if they have to click on "expand all down one level in the hierarchy" button again & again as they play with field parameters slicer in the report page.

Amber_Dogra_0-1677826218036.png

Therefore, introducing expand to all level down Default option in matrix visual will be a great help for the developers and will be more user-friendly as well.

Just a thought!
Thanks-in-Advance Team.

Matrix Expand all levels by Default Option