Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Improve Conditional formating waterfall(or bar chart)

Hello all, I was trying to conditionally format  the data labels colors based on a measure.

Here is my conditional measure :

Indicador Payback =
VAR checkant = CALCULATE('Metricas Consolidado'[Check Payback],DATEADD('Calendário'[Data],-1,MONTH)) 
VAR checkatual = 'Metricas Consolidado'[Check Payback]
IF(
checkant = FALSE() && checkatual = TRUE(), TRUE(), FALSE()) 
RETURN
IF(indicador =TRUE(),"red","blue")

Using it in a waterfall graph (does not work on a column chart either) the month oh 06/2022 should be colored red however it comes out as blue

TallesLessa_0-1657806529853.png

I know the measure is working because I have tested it on a table and it works (returns red or blue accordindly and the red output is only on june) also using it as a tooltip over the graph above it is displayed correctly as well (the other months show up as blue)

TallesLessa_1-1657806529871.png

It is configured corretly 

TallesLessa_2-1657806529700.png

Also if I try a simpler conditional formatting it is not working as well (should have turned everything below 0 into a red font) but does nothing.

TallesLessa_3-1657806529537.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yny_A6lk8H2denKPHl2ZW-Zw1ATLiF6V/view?usp=sharing

Posted it on sissues and was told by a MS representative that
"The current position, waterfall map can only support font color uniform modification, can not be defined individually."

So I cannot change the color of a columns, witch is usefull to highlight turning points or any other point of interest.