Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Fully functional dynamic Pivot table visual

A fully functional pivot table visual where the report developer can configure the allowed fields in the pivot visual would be a great addition. Visual should allows users to rearrange rows and columns, add filters, add/remove fields from the list of fields and measures provided etc. 

This would allow users to view the data different ways and manipulate the views on the fly within a fairly controlled environment of the report itself. 

Comments
SaVer
Advocate I

This would be a great improvement!

tanderson

We switched from Qlik to Power BI.  The main complaint I get from my user community is that in QlikView they had a dynamic pivot table where users could select/modify the data fields they wanted to see in the pivot table.  It was very useful and very powerful.  Unfortunately, Power BI doesn't have any comparable solution.  I hope someday you will have this and someday soon.

SaVer
Advocate I

@tanderson, I know exactly what you mean! In QlikView and QlikSense this is possible, but 

still not in Power BI 😒