Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

how to use drill down data role column in another data role column field to pass the data no expand!

Hi Team,

Currently, I'm developing one of the custom visual bar chart, which is using with drill down feature named Parent Data role,  passing - parent level hierarchical columns. The drill down setup successfully and, it's functionality is working fine. Now, I am creating another data role called Tooltip (Sample) using few or all table data column passing on it.

If I use the hierarchical data column on tooltip, its automatically goes to "Expand to next level" that is full parent data role columns shows. So I couldn't use on either on drill down or tooltip not working right.

I want to made on both Drill down and tooltip to be work.  I checked in one of the visual tool in powerbi ( Treemap ). The two data roles ( Group & Tooltip ) mapped separately and working excellent. So I’m try to build like this, So want necessary thing to add,  kindly tell me want to do !

Thanks,

Ammy Vijay

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.