Here are the steps to create a custom theme and modify the font:
- Open Power BI Desktop and select "File" > "Options and settings" > "Themes".
- Click "Import theme" and select the JSON file that contains your custom color palette.
- In the "Visualizations" pane, expand the "Text box" section.
- Click "Advanced" to expand the section and view all the font options available.
- Locate the font option for "Values" and select "Century Gothic" from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Apply" to save your changes to the theme.
Once you have completed these steps, your custom theme will include the "Century Gothic" font for all text boxes that display "Values" in your visuals. This will apply to all visuals in your report, unless they have been manually customized to use a different font.
Note that some visuals may not have the option to change the font for "Values" because the font is determined by the visual's formatting settings. In these cases, you may need to modify the formatting settings for each visual manually to ensure that they use the "Century Gothic" font.