Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

TH99

Standardize custom font throughout every visual and text box?

Hi, im trying to add the font "Century Gothic" across all my visuals. I have also added certain colours in the JSON file and hoped to import the theme and change everything, so i can skip the task of changing everything manually. However, i have encountered some problems, for eg, some visuals do not have the option to change to font "Century Gothic" for the values. Was wondering if theres a way to change every instance where there is a text to this same font.

TH99_0-1677477825393.png

1 REPLY 1
BeaBF
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@TH99 Hi.

Here are the steps to create a custom theme and modify the font:

1. Open Power BI Desktop and select "File" > "Options and settings" > "Themes".
  2. Click "Import theme" and select the JSON file that contains your custom color palette.
  3. In the "Visualizations" pane, expand the "Text box" section.
  4. Click "Advanced" to expand the section and view all the font options available.
  5. Locate the font option for "Values" and select "Century Gothic" from the dropdown menu.
  6. Click "Apply" to save your changes to the theme.

Once you have completed these steps, your custom theme will include the "Century Gothic" font for all text boxes that display "Values" in your visuals. This will apply to all visuals in your report, unless they have been manually customized to use a different font.

Note that some visuals may not have the option to change the font for "Values" because the font is determined by the visual's formatting settings. In these cases, you may need to modify the formatting settings for each visual manually to ensure that they use the "Century Gothic" font.

BBF

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors