Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help add KPI indicators for auto calculated variances with Power KPI Matrix

I have a simple set of KPIs and I am use a current month and comparing against previous month.  I am using column data model with dates as rows and KPIs as columns.  I can't seem to figure out how to automatically add green up arrows for positive variances and red down arrows for negative variances.

How do I go about adding a simple up/down green/red KPI indicator to each variance calculation that is done automatically in the list of KPIs?

I read the instructions about using Method 2 for a calculated column but in this case would i have to create a new calculated column for every single KPI even though they are all being calculated automatically?  I am not understanding.  I simply want to add the indicator to the already automatically populated column of variances between actual and comparison columns.  Any help would be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nobody knows how to add kpi indicators to the automatically populated variance columns?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.