Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PBCIT
Frequent Visitor

OkViz Synoptic Panel States Duplication in Settings

Has anybody found a workaround or solution to the OkViz state duplication issue with Synoptic Panel? I've tried anything I could think of and couldn't get a solution. The picture below is not my data but I snagged a copy of the picture from the github page for OkViz. 

I have a slot map with over 1000 slot/bays. The premise of the report I made was that the more an employee goes to a slot for product, the darker the slot/bay gets. The issue is that it doesn't appear to vary much when I do the saturation option, so it isn't quite giving me the data I need. If I manually set the states, that is not ideal as then they are constructed on how often they run this report. I'd like to set up states as a percentage of overall "hits" (number of times an employee goes to a slot), however, when I do so, I get the duplication issue shown below, regardless of if I use calculated columns, a table to act as a key, a measure.... Like I've said, I've tried a variety of options, but none of them fully panned out. Any thoughts?

PBCIT_0-1605820448922.png

Here is the link to the github issue.

https://github.com/okviz/free-visuals/issues/120

Has anyone successfully gotten the states to work in synoptic panel?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors