Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SeanM77
Advocate I
Advocate I

MAQ Calendar tooltips not working

Tooltips in the calendar are showing (blank).  I've been using this for years and the issue just came up recently.  I hvae updated to the latest version but the issue persists.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
15 REPLIES 15
KatBAT
Regular Visitor

Hi any updated when new version will be published ? 

misaacs
Regular Visitor

When will this be approved? 

That's a good question, from the maqsoftware link above I see a post from a month ago from them stating...

"We have published this build to AppSource. It will take 4-5 weeks to go through all approvals and get published."

Jukie

Same issue.  Tooltips have stopped appearing altogether for me on the calendar both in Power BI Desktop and in Power BI Service.  Is there any resolution other than downloading the Beta version? 

Same issue here

SeanM77
Advocate I
Advocate I

i haven't heard of a solution to this yet but does anybody know of another viz that can do something similiar to the MAQ calendar?

obacelar

Same issue here. Commenting just to update the post and know if anyone found a solution

Juan_Quikin5
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here

dpeterson

I have the same issue. Has anyone found a resolution?
acastill

Same issue here.

I'll note that in Power BI Desktop they work just fine for me, it's only when uploaded to Power BI Service that they fail. All other visuals and such, tooltips work. Just not this one...

srich951
Regular Visitor

I am having this issue as well. The field shows up in the tool tip but the data value is (blank)

DaniloDantas

I'm having the same problem with my report that was working a little time ago.

Do you know when it will be approved my Microsofts ? as if is not approved Im unable to use it 

The @cratton has publish some time ago the solution on his post:

Try installing the beta version. Fixed the issue for me.  https://maqsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/15248047719444-Tooltip-does-not-display-the...

https://maqsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/15319276472084

Try to download the new version of the visual, import this in your pbix file and apply like you used before.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors